In The News
Read about some of our cases…
- Defense Contractor to Pay $940,000 to Resolve Allegations of Withholding Discounts from TRICARE- August 29, 2019
- Camden mom’s suit says school bully gouged her son’s eyes, mounted her daughter- May 23, 2018
- Are the days of doubting sexual harassment victims over? Experts say no.- November 29, 2017
- National Guard member alleges Gallagher Power Washing terminated him after attending training- November 14, 2017
- NBC10 Investigators: Are Some Center City Lots and Garages Breaking the Rules?- July 13, 2017
- Coatesville Chicken, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Accused of Wage Violation- February 3, 2017
- Autistic man files discrimination suit against former employer- April 11, 2016
- Terminated worker accuses Devereux Foundation of unlawful termination- March 5, 2016
Our Attorneys Have Been Featured in These Media Sources Among Others
We have experience as business owners ourselves, and know their thought process.
We tackle cases of every size and complexity with a tailored approach.
Communication is key! We keep you updated throughout your case.
We focus on protecting your rights, when employers fail to do so.